Managing your investments is so much more than simply doing an investor profile questionnaire and building a diversified portfolio. Today more than ever you need to take a closer look at where you are invested and look to alternative investments such as Mortgages, Rental Properties and Real Estate to augment your wealth strategy.
- If real estate has been one of the best performing asset classes and lowest volatility, why aren't you including this in your overall wealth plan?
- How exposed are you to bonds and the loss that will happen once interest rates rise?
- Have you ever considered lending out your money like the bank does?
- Should you payoff your debt or contribute to your rsp?
- Is there a way to make the interest you pay on your mortgage tax deductible?
- Should I even be contributing to an RSP at all?